At Affordable IVF, we are committed to making fertility treatment as achievable and as in-expensive as possible and have now introduced Bulk Billed* IVF. We understand that fertility treatment can be costly and for some even unaffordable, which will mean that the cost alone will determine whether you will ever realise your dreams of having a baby or not. Our team has been chosen with the knowledge that each will do their best to contribute to your chances of achieving your dream. Our success is your success. (*Conditions Apply. Refer to our new website www.fertilitysolutions.com.au for more details) For more information about our services download our information brochure now!
Areas We ServeWe have developed a model of care that keeps treatment costs low whilst still offering a high standard of fertility care, which means that everyone can have access to fertility treatments. Our Sunshine Coast clinic currently located in Buderim is only 2 hours drive from the Gold Coast and 1 hour from Brisbane, Caboolture, and Gympie. Our Bundaberg clinic is only 2 1/2 hours from Gladstone and 1 hour from Maryborough/Hervey Bay. View a complete list of our service areas.
TreatmentsOur Sunshine Coast and Bundaberg clinics now offer Bulk Billed* IVF and FET cycles to patients. We also offer full service treatments such as:
- IVF and ICSI
- Intra uterine insemination (IUI),
- Sperm retrieval directly from the testes (MESA/TESA/PESA),
- Frozen Embryo Transfers (FETs)
- Treatment that requires donor sperm, eggs or embryos,
Qualifying For Affordable IVF at our Sunshine Coast and Bundaberg ClinicsThis service may not be for all, but for those who need it; you can expect to make considerable savings. There are specific criteria that must be met so that you can access this competitive cost treatment option:
- You have already seen a doctor (fertility specialist or gynaecologist), who has recommended IVF treatment as your only option or have already had IVF treatment with another clinic.
- You must be eligible for Medicare Rebates.
- You must have separate referral forms for the female and male partner completed by your GP or Specialist to attend your initial appointment at Affordable IVF. Ask your doctor if its possible to mark this referral “Indefinite” so you don’t have to get a new referral each year.